Saturday, November 11, 2006

woodstove critters


Funny how dogs and cats forget their differences when there is good heat involved on a cold day. (barely rose above freezing...they were predicting mid forties)

Yes, that is Hopi in front of the stove. She is growing.

And on the left is Whiter Biter, our part time indoor cat. I like his personality perhaps better than any of our cats, but he likes to roam. However, this time of year he knows when the stove's fired up there's no sense roaming too far. He gave me a very indignant look this afternoon when he'd come in and I had let the fire burn out.

I did spend the whole day in an old T-shirt and new flannel jammie pants. Life is good when you don't have to dress up.

4 comments:

LauraHinNJ said...

Looks like the place to be on a cold day!

R.Powers said...

The absence of Sally near the stove means she must still be in Lust Lockup?

Deb said...

LauraH- The wood stove heat is so much better than our propane heater.

FC- I think she was close by; the worst of heat is over but she still thinks Togo is a stud muffin!

Anonymous said...

What on earth? I've been checking your site all weekend, and all I saw was the "under wraps" post - now this morning there are three that I've missed. Weird.