I grabbed this off Lynne's blog. Or was it Jayne's? RuthieJ's? I haven't done a meme in a while, so here goes:
37 Random Things About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yup
2. Have you ever smoked? A couple times when I was in college. Oh yeah, I've shared a cigar with The Hermit once in a while.
3. Do you own a gun? Yes
4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? the red stuff
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like the old fashioned ones.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee.
9. Can you do push-ups? I think so. I haven't done them lately.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't have much jewelry. My wedding ring I guess, but I haven't been able to wear it for a few years.
11. Favorite hobby? Playing music. And blogging.
12. Do you have A.D.D? No.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? No. But I'm getting close!
14. Middle name? Conover. It was Ann but I changed it to my maiden name when I got married.
15. Name thoughts at this moment? I should be doing something productive!
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer herbal tea, beer, ice water.
17. Current worry? None really.
18. Current hate right now? ego freaks.
19. Favorite place to be? At home.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? I think I went to bed about 9 or 9:30.
21. Where would you like to go? Ireland and Scandinavia.
22. Name three people who will complete this? You, you, and you.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, but lately I've been lounging around in an old, holey pair of felt boot liners. They're really comfy and breathable.
24 What color shirt are you wearing? A gray sweatshirt.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope, I'm a flannel gal.
26. Can you whistle? Yes, I probably annoy the kids with it.
27. Favorite Color? Blue.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever I feel like at the moment.
29. Would you be a pirate? I like to say "ARRR", but I'm not into the whole pillaging thing.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Nina.
31. Favorite boy's name? Joe, or Vincent.
32. What's in your pocket right now? Kleenex.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? The new edition of the employee safety handbook. Of course, lots of things make me laugh.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Subaru Outback.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? I've never really been injured badly. I think I broke my right ring finger at the first joint once playing volleyball, but I was able to play the flute a couple days later. It's been a bit crooked ever since.
36. Do you love where you live? YES.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One. I hardly ever watch it.
Come on, you know you want to do it!