Sunday, December 09, 2012

Testing Blogger's new iPad app

In my never ending quest for the ideal way to blog from the iPad (Computer? I believe we have one of those, but I rarely see it!), I found an upgrade for Blogger's own app, which was difficult to use before. I'm not seeing options to change photo size, but then again the Blogger app did not have that before.

Vinny and Nina wanted to get a Christmas tree yesterday, so they went out and chose a young balsam from our land. It's nice to not have to go too far to find a nice tree, and not to have to pay $30 or more for one.

3 comments:

Muffy's Marks said...

And its wonderful to have tall ceilings to put that lovely tree. I sometimes think preparation is the most fun!!1

Pablo said...

Expecting great things now.

Jayne said...

Yay you for figuring that one out Deb! Pretty tree, and how great that you just found it on your land. That's cool!