Thursday, April 15, 2010

Quiet

This blog has been quieter than normal lately, and normally I would apologize. But just as the tides ebb and flow, so does my state of mind. I've come to accept that driving myself to blog every day, or reveal all of the latest changes of nature, which is in a constant state of change, when I am turned inward and distracted, is not normal and is fighting the flow of things. So there is nothing to apologize for. Rest assured, however, that this blog is a part of me and to quit altogether would be to commit a violent act of disregard for myself and all of you, the people I have come to know through this blog. So I will not apologize, but rest assured, when the quiet storm is over I will have stories to tell.

A mosquito is trying to bite my fingers as I type. Ah, the curses of an early spring!

5 comments:

barefoot gardener said...

We all have our times when blogging just isn't a priority. Take your time, we will still be here when you come back....

cheryl said...

A break away from something always makes one eager to get back to it . We will be waiting for you !

Pablo said...

Curiously, the mosquitoes haven't made an appearance around here yet.

elise said...

Blogging is supposed to be fun and if it turns out that you post only once in awhile that may be what keeps it fun for you! Nothing would be worse than doing it only out of obligation.

RuthieJ said...

No apologies necessary. I don't post as often as I used to either. Some days it's just too hard to find subjects or time to do a post.