Friday, February 13, 2009

emerging

I finally feel good this morning. Yesterday I cheated and took some penicillin that we had lying around here, and two hours later my fever was gone and I actually felt alive. If I had gone to the doctor I would probably have had to pay the $22 copay, $150 deductible, with no guarantee of getting anything more than advice to rest, drink fluids, etc.

It's a beautiful sunny day, and I'm off to Sax Zim in a few hours with Lynne! I hope to share a picture of a boreal chickadee, or gray jay, or northern hawk owl when I get back! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't keep the good ones down!

Grizz………… said...

Pills and perseverance are victorious again!

Glad you're feeling better. Hope you have a good birding day.

Jayne said...

Glad you are feeling so much better Deb! Have fun!!

RuthieJ said...

Have fun at the festival with Lynne! I hope you get to see all those birds you mentioned and more!