1. He was born at 4:31 AM.
2. He was really into Thomas the Tank Engine in his younger days.
3. Nowadays he's more into video games, especially Need for Speed and other racing games.
4. He wants to save up to buy a '67 Shelby Mustang for his sixteenth birthday.
5. He's an aspiring saxophone player. His first lesson is tomorrow.
6. He is over five feet tall, and weighs 85 pounds. His feet are about as big as mine.
7. His best friends are Keith, Red, and Wyatt, who all live on small farms.
8. He is a fellow fan of The Pink Panther and The Ant and the Aardvark. ("I hate you, Instant Hole!")
9. He knows how to download songs from CD to the mp3 player he got as a birthday present.
10. His mom thinks he's great.
Calvin, I love your sense of humor, your intense interest in things, your sensitivity to the world around you, your thoughtfulness, and most of all your love. Happy tenth birthday (yesterday)!